Propano AF is a ready to use rapid disinfectant for surfaces. It is alcohol based and aldehyde-free.
Propano AF is a disinfectant for alcohol resistant surfaces and furniture (eg. work surfaces in laboratories, tool holders and sanitary rooms etc.)
Propano is used for application in hospitals, health services, residential homes and laboratories. To use, wet the whole object to be disinfected from about 30cm distance. The surface dries rapidly and residue free without wiping.
- Aldehyde-free; quats free, no respiratory-related irritation
- Excellent material compatibility and material preserving
- Tested on glass, porcelain, metal, rubber and plastics
- Tested and approved for the application with skal seat covers of artificial leather and by nora systems, one of the leading manufacturers of professional hospital floors, for the application with noraplan and norament floorings made of natural rubber.
- Propano AF neutral can be used in all food processing applications.