Esteer SEPT is a disinfectant wipes for equipments and surfaces. It is alcohol based and is aldehyde-free. It is in the form of wipes.
It is used for disinfection of alcohol resistant small surfaces, equipments, and furnishings for medical and dental practices as well as hospitals. (not for use on medical devices).
The treated surfaces will be residue-free within a short period of time.
Benefits of Esteer SEPT:
- No quaternary compounds, hence there will not be any respiratory irritation
- Highly compatible and sparing for different material
- Material compatibility tested with glass, porcelain, metal, rubber and plastics.
- Tested and approved for the application with skal seat covers of artificial leather and by nora systems, noraplan and norament floorings made of natural rubber as well as for bi-elastik Nasseschutz blau and beige by ekamed.
- Available in perfumed as classic and lemon as well as neutral (without perfume)
- Esteer SEPT neutral is applicable in all food processing fields.
- Active against NORO
- It is a 100 g solution containing: Ethanol 40.50g, n-propanol 9.20 g.